Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Normandy

Post Thanks / Like

Default Normandy

Ah Normandy.Site of the next tourney I see. I have only heard sparse reports from Normandy but all I have heard are not good.I cant say for myself, for I have never seen it or fished it before.Got a great friend, Mr.Hill told me he and some friends fished it last week hard one day and had 1 crappie caught.He is a very good crappie angler too btw. Anybody got a report to share?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I'll be going to Normandy this week, not sure what day but when I do I'll give a full report. From all I've heard, I'm expecting anywhere from 2 to 6 new members at our next meeting!

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

A guy that I met on Woods, goes by Motorhead should be there. A new addition to our family. No time to fish and dodge storms before I gotta go back to work, and family re-union in Atlanta next weekend. Other than that I'm free.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Haven't been there for a few months but I heard from a good source that a well known local crappie fisherman was there the other day with a friend and kept 30 all over 2 lbs!! Only other infor I got was jig and float no deeper than 7'.

Post Thanks / Like

Some of you guys who are retired and are official crappie chasers need to chime in for us folks who work too much.lol Just curious if any luck has been had there recently.I have never seen the lake before and feel lost as a ball in high weeds for tourney number 2 coming up.lol