Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: To a special guy crappiepappy.Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Default To a special guy crappiepappy.Ken

It works, I think CP. I owe you. You are good come to Idaho and I'll personaly take you out on a Elk Hunt Bull or Cow. Put a private message up and all send you Idahos Fish and Game Regulations. There were 25 Bulls Killed off my bodys ranch a couple years ago.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Alrighty then .....

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jones View Post

It works, I think CP. I owe you. You are good come to Idaho and I'll personaly take you out on a Elk Hunt Bull or Cow. Put a private message up and all send you Idahos Fish and Game Regulations. There were 25 Bulls Killed off my bodys ranch a couple years ago.
    .... looks like you got it down now, Ken.

Appreciate the hunting trip offer, but doubt I'll ever have a chance to cash it in. Not much of a big game hunter :p anyway.
    Just glad to see you've got the picture posting mastered !! Looking forward to seeing some pics of some Idaho slabbage :D

... cp

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Ken

Visited your photobucket album. Is that you with the two pups on the couch?

If so, the pups have you beat in the looks department.

Glad you got you pictures agoin'.

Tom
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken, glad to see you got it going and double thanks to CP for making it happen.

"gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, cane pole thats me. Guys thanks. Gene you have been a great friend, whom, I never have met, except on line. I still have a extra bed room any time your out this way. You too cane pole you sound like a guy that would be a blast too fish with. Crappiepappy your also a special guy in my heart. We may never meet but you are truly a special gentlemen.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 05-02-2009 at 12:39 PM.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the invite Ken. Beautiful country from 30,00 feet. Never can tell where I might show up. Long way out there. It would take 20 coffee cups for me to get there.:o
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken, I'm due to retire in a little over a year. The wife and I plan to do some traveling, so you never know where I'll show up. Thanks for the invite for sure. I might have a medical problem though, being I'm from below sea level I tend to get nose bleeds above 20 feet. ha.

"gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thats okay to have nose bleeds. I'll dig a hole 20ft. deep we'll put a bed in it so your nose won't bleed. ha ha-- I've ben retired now 18 years. Yes I do a lot of fishing probably more than some people. Out yesterday caught nothing got rained out. I was 52 when I retired.