Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: grand again today

Post Thanks / Like

Default grand again today

Put in at Bucksaw and went down just below the cut again and ended up with 30 in 2 1/2 hours. Could see the difference in water level from the time we got there and the time we left. Slip bobber was the key for us today, set about 7ft. deep. Several more females today that looked like they were laying there eggs as we caught them. Even with the high water coming I think the fishing will stay good.
    Silverside, that was us honking at you this morning in Clinton.

You boys from Tucker Bros. Taxidermy in St. Louis are missing out on some great crappie fishing. Don't worry though we will keep letting you know how much fun it is.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What kind of boat are you fishing out of? I am sure I have passed you more than once the last week or two. We caught them in about the same depth today as you. But we were just casting to the bank and letting it swing back or reeling it in real slow.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Was A Wondering

I Knew Someone Honked At Us On Franklin This Am..... We Had Been Stopped By The Deputy, Trailer Lights Are Out....... She Let Us Go......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That was nice of them to take time out of there day to stop and let you know.

Post Thanks / Like

Long Poler I guess its good when it rains you get the day off:DKeep after them.

Post Thanks / Like

Jarod, we fish out of a 18ft express wide jon with an older 90hp merc. I seen you pulling yours through town so I will keep an eye out for you.
    J.J. when the fishing is this good we don't let nothing keep us from trying it.
    Good luck to those fishing slayers this weekend.