Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i can remember the day's

Post Thanks / Like

Default i can remember the day's

when this site was crappie.com....now hear lately it seem's to be a little more leaned toward's debate.com...come on fella's let's talk fishing, tell storie's, quit bickering with each other over stupid petty crap, to each is own i say, gee wiz....i tell ya, i could see if this was going on in the winter but the fishing has been outstanding it seem's like. complain to your wife's or girlfriend's or dog's...i remember when this site was nothing but all fun, and entertaining. seem's the last few week's it's changed, maybe it's just me, and it very well could be. i aint to keen on thing's these day's, i mean i think iv'e caught maybe 20 crappie the last 4 trip's. but hey i still enjoyed every minute of it. good fishing to all! and keep the pic's coming, i sure as heck don't have many here as of late

p.s. iv'e got some extra zanex if anyone is wound a little too tight:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeffie, my wife and girlfriend are tired of hearing me complain.:D You are so right about the fishing being hot right now. Can't wait to get on the lake.
    One more thing, TASTES FILLING:p

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

me neither chris! i gotta feel a thump soon, and not in the head:D hopefully the weather and wind will allow us to get out saturday. wife and girlfriend? hmmm

Post Thanks / Like

i'm kinda debating also, after work is it crappie fishin or mushroom huntin.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry If I Ruffled Your Feathers.......was Just Venting.........i Guess I Am Not Politically Correct.
    SHUT UP AND FISH

Post Thanks / Like

oh no not at all crappieknocker, this thread is'nt at no one personal at all...just speaking in general...not any particular thread or anything at all. i guess it's more of what some of these thread's turn into...iv'e been known to vent a lot on here. that does'nt bother me a bit nor does talking about thing's other than fishing. i actually enjoy it. just seem's simple people's storie's or opinion's, some people take it personal and it turn's into a heavy debated discussion instead of just keeping it simple. iv'e been known to post stupid crap such as what i'm eating for dinner that night. hope all didn't get the wrong idea. when you see a five page thread and the last 3 page's of it are people starting to bark at each other a bit, you begin to wonder what in the world. can't we all just get along:D:D:D. and clearly you can tell the difference between funning around and starting to get disgruntled a bit...just my two cent's carry on...thought i'd do my venting...lol...don't want bug's to start having to put a lock on thread's cuz they are getting out of hand ya know
    Last edited by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER; 04-28-2009 at 02:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree Jeff the fun factor on the good ole Mo board has been turned down a bunch lately everything seems to turn into some sort of argument......come on fellas lets turn this thing around and stop bickering and have some fun we can talk about any topic ya'll want to but lets try to keep from arguing about every little thing lord knows we all have different ways of doing things and just because i do it differently than you don't make you wrong it makes us different..........and if you know me you know thats a good thing:D
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

sorry fella's, my bad, did'nt mean to close it, my mind is a bit worn out from catching all these slab's
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by speckhunter View Post
    Jeffie, my wife and girlfriend are tired of hearing me complain.:D You are so right about the fishing being hot right now. Can't wait to get on the lake.
    One more thing, TASTES FILLING:p
    Less Great
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    sorry fella's, my bad, did'nt mean to close it, my mind is a bit worn out from catching all these slab's
    Bout time! I had more debating to do!!!
    Anyone who knows me knows almost everything I say on here is "tongue in cheek".........almost. It's not hard to tell the difference with me. If I offend anyone, it's not intentional........almost always. :D

FISH ON!!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast