Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone with Stratos set up for spider riggin-lets see som pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone with Stratos set up for spider riggin-lets see som pics

I am going to pick up a 1997 285 Pro Elite tonight and I want to put a couple of seat bases in the front for spider rigging. However I don't want to put bases into the rod locker doors. So if you guys and gals have any pics of the front of you boat lets see em.

Post Thanks / Like

Add a Seat would be the ticket for you if you can't manufacture your own. Either that or the Wally Marshal Double Down.

e2 Innovative Solutions

Tempress Wally Marshall Double Down Seat Base

My preference would be the Add A Seat or something similar.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Guide out of a Stratos

I am a guide and fish out of a Stratos 21 XL Magnum. I use two Add-A-Seats both up front and in the rear when I have 3 clients. This allows the two in the rear to sit next to the T-250-H Driftmaster Trolling Bars and the guy up front with me can sit next to another T-250-H Trolling Bar. They work great. I do not have pictures at this time but I am going to have to take them for this website and my website. My clients really like the Add-A-Seats because they can move them anyway they want. I am a firm believer in this product and I also sell them. Check them out.

While you are on my website, check out my method of mounting all of these trolling bars without drilling any holes in your boat with our new bases.

Yadkin Guide
    Extreme Fishing Concepts

Post Thanks / Like

it's not a stratos, but the double seat option works great. bought the boat from tommy4au. callshy made the double seat base.
    Attached Images Attached Images