Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Had a visitor for lunch today.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Had a visitor for lunch today.

Well I'm sitting here this morning and get a phone call here at the office. It's Beagle. Say's he's in Springfield and if I've got time he wants to come by and meet me. So I tell him how to get here. Well we went to lunch and had a great time. I really appreciate you looking me up Michael. I enjoyed it.

Oh, and there is more to this story but I will let Beagle tell it. That's if he's calmed down yet. Might be a better story suited for camp.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default He is up to something

And I think I know what it is, you just fished with me Saturday and he thinks some of that crappie magic I give you would rub off onto him............
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

"Crappie Magic"? So, that is what I'm missing?? Can you bottle me up some of that, Monty? Or do we need to get together so a little will rub off on me?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default anytime

anytime bob........ I am busy being reitired and all, but always time to fish.....

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna hit Bucksaw in the morning but can't be there till around 9. Maybe I'll see you there. Jared and I are fishing the WAFB tourney there Saturday. We need to locate some nice fish before then. Not sure what all this rain is gonna do to them?

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's not in a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    "Crappie Magic"? So, that is what I'm missing?? Can you bottle me up some of that, Monty? Or do we need to get together so a little will rub off on me?
    If that crap comes in a bottle I certainly didn't see it. This is how it went. Sam in the front of the boat, me in the middle and Monty in the back. So Sam fishes this area of the bank, NOTHING, then I fish the same area of the bank, NOTHING, then Monty fishes the same are of the bank, BAM, fish on I don't get it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Ole Beagle's one of a kind. I want to be just like him when I grow up.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default took me 45 years

Yep it took me 45 years of fishing to come up with this stuff, and I give it away.......

Post Thanks / Like

You mean HE's through eating Already!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    You mean HE's through eating Already!
    I think he was hungry. He had a big ole burger over at Ebbet's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast