Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Okay No More Net Thing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Okay No More Net Thing

I Now Will Add My 2 Cents On Long Poles, I Am Convinced They Are Great, But I Am Still Not Fond Of Braided Line. I Used My 10' Outlaw 3 Days In A Row With A Road Runner Blk/chartuse And Never Lost It, About Did But It Came Loose.....you Have To Understand When I Started On Truman You Couldn't Fish Very Many Trees For All The Limbs Above, Now 29 Years Later Those Limbs Are Gone Or At Least Most Of Them.... What Do I Do With All These 5 And 6' Rods ??? Maybe I Can Weld 2 Together And Make 10 And 12' Out Of Them......or How About Side By Side And Make A Double Barrel For Dock Shooting....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to the prototype. I volunteer for the R & D work.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Limb Lines

We Were Fishing At Tally And Found These Red Fiberglass Limb Lines On A Lot Of Trees, Looked Like They Drive A Metal Clip Into Like A Flag Pole Holder And Stick'em In, Nice And Neat, Probably High As He77 But What Isn't.....ever See Them Before? Was My First.......

Post Thanks / Like

I've never seen them. I never do the limb lines tho. Just trotlines for me when I'm going after whiskered fish. I'm gonna put out a couple at camp this time. Wife says we need more catfish for the freezer.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Double barrel for dock shooting

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    I Now Will Add My 2 Cents On Long Poles, I Am Convinced They Are Great, But I Am Still Not Fond Of Braided Line. I Used My 10' Outlaw 3 Days In A Row With A Road Runner Blk/chartuse And Never Lost It, About Did But It Came Loose.....you Have To Understand When I Started On Truman You Couldn't Fish Very Many Trees For All The Limbs Above, Now 29 Years Later Those Limbs Are Gone Or At Least Most Of Them.... What Do I Do With All These 5 And 6' Rods ??? Maybe I Can Weld 2 Together And Make 10 And 12' Out Of Them......or How About Side By Side And Make A Double Barrel For Dock Shooting....
    Olesiverside - That double barrel along with your 22 cal jigs you posted about a while back should make an outstanding video clip of your dock shooting.
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yeh that oughta be a winner

Thanks for ready my post, just a retired old fart with nothing to do today with all the rain we r getting..........

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Love those outlaw poles!!!

Tastes filling.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Chris, you wanna take a few catfish fillets home after camp? It's a little early for em but we might manage to catch a few.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Chris, you wanna take a few catfish fillets home after camp? It's a little early for em but we might manage to catch a few.
    Did you say Chris2?:D:D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    I might take a couple. Trouble is, after you've developed a taste for crappie, a catfish is like kissing your cousin. O.K. for practice but its just not the real thing.:p

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast