Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Results Are In

Post Thanks / Like

Smile The Results Are In

I think our first Tx was a great success and not just because my wife and I won first place! The day started out with perfect weather but by 11am the wind had pick up and the sun heated things up to around 90. There were a total of 9 boats entered. A lot of small fish were caught and six teams weighed fish. Steve and Terri Trost won first place with 10 fish weighing 7.84 lbs, secound place went to Tracy Farmer and Danny Owens coming in third was Andy Kahrs and Pete Gadway. Big fish went to Tim Reinhart with a nice 1.61 slab. Everyone had a good time but most aren't looking forward to our next Tim's Ford Tx!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanx for posting the pic's. The wife wanted to see who the winners were. Things went well yesterday, Thanks to you and Terri for all the time and effort you put into making the machine run smooth.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone for making the tournament yesterday a success. I had a great time fishing with Baditude (Pete) and just had alot of fun (except for the whole out of oil thing - LOL) It was great to see everyone and can't wait for Normandy.

Andy

Post Thanks / Like

I think that's the first time i've ever seen hawk smile...at least he doesn't when his pic is taken with FISH in his hands...good job Steve & Mrs. Trost - you too Tim , maybe at the Normandy tourney we can get you back for the big fish - at least i'm familiar with those waters. Andy - make sure you have a couple victory Beverages for me next month - we'll give 'em all a run for their money! Thanx everybody , it was a pleasant day to be around such great people.
    I don't go Fishing...I go CATCHING!

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w36/Badi2de/

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    I think that's the first time i've ever seen hawk smile...at least he doesn't when his pic is taken with FISH in his hands...good job Steve & Mrs. Trost - you too Tim , maybe at the Normandy tourney we can get you back for the big fish - at least i'm familiar with those waters. Andy - make sure you have a couple victory Beverages for me next month - we'll give 'em all a run for their money! Thanx everybody , it was a pleasant day to be around such great people.
    Guess you're right about the "smile", but I think it's because Terri is on the other side of the camera and she takes for ever to push the shutter button!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you guys had a good time. I will be in the next one baring no surprises from work. Looking forward to it.
    U.S. Air Force Retired

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    Pete,

Not only will I have some beverages but I'll also make sure to have oil in my motor too. Make sure you bring a spare lighter in case one decides to take a swim again. LOL.

Post Thanks / Like

I really had a great time and enjoyed the day. Andy, those 2 strokes run better with oil and you do not get those anoying buzzing sounds coming from the alarm.:D Keepers were non existant for me and I caught about every species in the lake except for the ones we were looking for. Looking forward to the next one. Congrats to the winners and I hope I will be better competition next time.
    Secretary of Da Fish!

Post Thanks / Like

I took a few pictures before we started saturday. Here they are if you would like to see them.

Pictures by GoneCrappieFishing - Photobucket

Post Thanks / Like

i really enjoyed fishing sat. in the MTCC tx.i partnered up with club member DANNY OWENS and i really enjoyed fishing with him got to know him a lot better and he is a super nice guy look forward to maybe fishing with him again sometimes[if he wants to]great to see everyone out there sat.am.also would like to welcome the new members as well.looking forward to for the next tx. at normandy.[never fished there before either]
    GOD loves fishermen,the earth is 75% water

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast