Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie cork?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie cork?

anybody know where a feller could get some of these, id really like to try them. Im kind of a bobber freak.
    Also, rapala had a new fillet knife out, and i would like to find one of those as well.
    Good old ebay has left me hanging recently

HB

Post Thanks / Like

Where are you located. I may be able to help.

Post Thanks / Like

south-eastern IN.

HB

Post Thanks / Like

I use a slip bobber its easy to set up. You can fish from 2ft to 20 feet if you know what your doing. Try walmart or any sporting goods Store. Most places that have fishing supplys.

Post Thanks / Like

take a look in the swap and sell for the boss float. its the most senstive float i have ever used and it says what it does. the man you need to talk to for them is doc crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Ken, im far from new to using slip bobbers. the one im looking for is named "the crappie cork" made by thill. Its designed for specific weights, the smallest is for 1/16, so you dont need to add any extra weight.
    Like i said, im just a bobber junkie, love to try any different one i can find.
    Currently a big fan of the "wing it" bobbers, when i can find them.

HB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly910 View Post
    Ken, im far from new to using slip bobbers. the one im looking for is named "the crappie cork" made by thill. Its designed for specific weights, the smallest is for 1/16, so you dont need to add any extra weight.
    Like i said, im just a bobber junkie, love to try any different one i can find.
    Currently a big fan of the "wing it" bobbers, when i can find them.

HB
    Okay, That brand is new to me. I live in Idaho. One thing all of us like to do is fish. Might give a slip bobber a try sometime. Hope you find what your looking for. Okay you got me what is a wingit bobber? Ken
    Last edited by Ken Jones; 04-26-2009 at 07:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't outsmart your common sense!
    Jack

Post Thanks / Like

Ken, a "wing it" is the name brand of a type of bobber. Its a fixed and slip bobber in one. Its big selling point is the fact that the body is not round, really hard to describe actully, but it is very "soft" or in other words, the smallest amount of pressure will pull it under.
    the companys selling point says its nearly undetectable by fish, and i kinda hafta agree. have fished it side by side with other slip bobbers of various shapes and sizes, and 100% of the time, the "wing it" will stay under longer, or the fish wont feel it and drop the bait.

redy2fish, i dont do the whole credit card thing, im a cash kinda guy, or money orders, so it shoots out 99% of any online shopping. Just figured by now somebody would have them on ebay.

HB

Post Thanks / Like

They have a big advertising campaign for them, but I've tried in store shopping at Cabelas, Bass Pro, and a local shop. When I ask about Thill Crappie Corks, all I get is a deer in the headlights look! They need to get them out to the retailers if they want to sell them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast