Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Not A Net Man

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not A Net Man

Only Use The Net For Getting Them Outta The Live Well, Well Today Was A First For Me. I Saw A Guy Netting A Crappie For His Buddy And Then He Had To Measure It.... With One Of Those Plastic Things, Give Me A Break, Even A 2# Just Swing The Pig In The Boat, If She Falls Off Tough S^&t, Go After Another One, Sad That U Can't Tell A Bigger Fish From A Dink, But Funny Anyway, Kinda Like Watching Boats Load And Unload At The Ramp, Now That Is Canadid Camera Stuff......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Hate to say it, but back in the day there were a couple of time I went down to Kimberling City down on Tablerock and just sat there at the ramp and watched the weekenders, (you know the one's that make it to the lake a couple of time a year) attempt to load and unload there boats. Some of the stuff they do is unbelieveable for sure.

But come on now Monty, not all of us catch all the fish we want. Very rare that I get to catch a two pounder. You might see me using a net. :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Always Ask For It

But I Am Always Told Where To Go By My Go Old Fishing Buddies......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    Only Use The Net For Getting Them Outta The Live Well, Well Today Was A First For Me. I Saw A Guy Netting A Crappie For His Buddy And Then He Had To Measure It.... With One Of Those Plastic Things, Give Me A Break, Even A 2# Just Swing The Pig In The Boat, If She Falls Off Tough S^&t, Go After Another One, Sad That U Can't Tell A Bigger Fish From A Dink, But Funny Anyway, Kinda Like Watching Boats Load And Unload At The Ramp, Now That Is Canadid Camera Stuff......
    what if the guy catching the fish was handicapped????

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Am Human

SURE THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS, BUT THIS GUY WAS A LONG WAY FROM BEING HANDICAPED....... I THINK.......

Post Thanks / Like

Are you kidding me. Its a weekend activity during the summer to go down to PB2 and sit on those rocks by the ramp and watch the city slickers try to back those trailers down the ramp 3 wide, not to mention trying to load those 60ft ocean liners. My five year old will say, daddy, watch this guy!! Its a great time!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    SURE THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS, BUT THIS GUY WAS A LONG WAY FROM BEING HANDICAPED....... I THINK.......
    I am just giving you S!

you guys find the craziest stuff to talk about........

Post Thanks / Like

Default Handicapped

Speaking of Handicapped. Think your getting ready to deal with a couple guys that might be mentally handicapped tomorrow.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    Speaking of Handicapped. Think your getting ready to deal with a couple guys that might be mentally handicapped tomorrow.
    Dont tell me your fishing with OSS tomorrow. I sure wish I could be there to see that. You all have fun.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget to bring your long pole.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast