Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 17 Years Since The Spawn

Post Thanks / Like

Default 17 Years Since The Spawn

Yes This Is The First Year Since 1992 That I Have Fished The Spawn, Was Sure Missing Seeing That Cork Go Under And Long Poling, It Has Been A Blast All Week, Limits Everyday In 2 Or 3 Hours And Darn Nice Crappie, But I Always Had To Work Outages During Spawn And My Fall Spot Has Always Give Me Plenty Of Eating Crappie, Feel Sorry For You Weekenders That Gotta Fight That Cowrad At The Ramp, Lucky For Me I Got To Go With Someone Else Almost Everyday And Just Fish And Drink A Cup Of Coffee, Not Much Coffee Drank, To Much Fun Catching Slabs........hope The Rain Don't Mess Things Up...
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

glad you like fishing the spawn I hate it with a passion, but to those who like the spawn hoora, give me tree dippin,slow trollin season,

Post Thanks / Like

Default Every Month

I Like Every Month But I Am Going To Lay Out In The Month Of June To Repack Trailer Bearings And Boat Maintenance. Like Truman For Hot Weather, Just Quit By 10 Or 11 Am. I Like Oct On. We Done Really Well In The Month Of Feb This Year...... Spawn Is Okay For Quick Action, But Man There Is A Boat On Every Tree And Everyone Is An Expert........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE