Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton Saturday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Saturday

Well I finally get to go fishing. Bender and I are going to Stockton Saturday so I can put it on him. If we catch any we will be back Sunday. We will be in Bender's boat, give us a hollar if you see us. I would tell you what boat it will be but he is on his way to look at a new used one. We will see.

Any info appreciated. I will report our trip on Tuesday. Good fishing everyone and be careful.

Post Thanks / Like

WENT YESTERDAY only came up with one black bass wind came up and since we had no idea where to go we just went home, but just for fun we went the long way home and went by the aldrich ramp at 8:00am you couldnt buy a parking spot? so either there bitin or everyone was just enjoyin the nice sun. had heard that they were startin to catch some big ones between 7-10pm around brush piles.
    Remember, We all live down stream!
    Outlaw Crappie & Walleye Poles

Post Thanks / Like

bet someone lied, (not you) fishing slow on stockton real slow, just a spot or two producing, talked to and seen a couple nice bucket fulls boys were night fishing on the flats close to the mouth of cove, couple good limits come out of mutton creek cove east of the most east boat dock, south side, minnows 10ft. deep.

Post Thanks / Like

Just posted a report if you want to check it out Just Loosing
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Jlt don't forget the rain suit.