Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Lake Berry Bend Today

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake Berry Bend Today

Well We Had Our Limit By 11 Am Nothing Big Just 10 1/2" To 11 1/2" Black Males, Long Poled Some But Most Come From A Jig Under A Cork About 18" Deep, Hit Little Pockets Of Them Black Males And Catch A Limit Right There And Them Some In 8' Fow 4 And 5' Down..... Only Fished The First Two Coves Out Of Berry, To Windy To Go After The Big Ones.......... Sorry No Pics. Going To Fry Up Some After While..... Berry Ramp Was Full, Wait Until Tomorrow...........windsor Crossing Was Full, Can Only Imagine What Bucksaw Was Like........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you had a good day OSS, enjoy your catch don't eat so much you can't get back after them!
    Ron
    DID YOU SEE THAT IT HAD TA BE A STATE RECORD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Like The 10 1/2 To 11" For Eating

Went After Big Ones Everyday This Week And Done Good On Them, But Tired Of Fighting The Wind And Just Took It Easy Today........still Going To Try Again Tomorrow.........

Post Thanks / Like

WTG Silver!....I would guess everyone in Windsor will be eating crappie for a while. Good luck Sat. Be sure and wear your BIG BOOTS!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bucksaw was crazy this morning. Fish for sight tournament there tommorow. May be 300 boats in it. So there was people parking in the grass and around the corner towards the campground road. Caught 25 keepers and off the water at noon. Ran in to a few CDC guys. Bite realy slowed up from what it had been. 1/16 oz crappie sliders fished real slow. Caught a few on 1/8 oz road runner but seemed to be to fast for them today. Chartruse with red tail and junebug and chartruse. Fun morning with a good friend from work who does not get to fish much. Sent him home with 50 fillets.

Post Thanks / Like

I managed a nice limit out of Bucksaw today. All 10 to 13 inches. Caught them on curly tail grubs under a bobber and 1/8 oz chart. RoadRunners fished very slow. Most were taken from the banks but some were out away. Parking lot was a madhouse when I left at 12:30.

The wind was BRUTAL!!!!

Edit: Above sizes were estimated. When I filleted them I discovered two were actually a little over 14".
    Last edited by bwillaub; 04-24-2009 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Upgrade.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Going Out To See U Dad Jared

Been Seeing Him Everyday This Week I Dump My Cleanings Out At The Windsor Lake.......hope He Doesn't Mind That Is Where The Mcd Says To Put Them... Wasn't That Wind Nice Today??? If I Hadn't Told Wantincrappie I Would Fish With Him Tomorrow I Would Lay Out For Better Days, But I Think I Can Put Them On Some Nice Ones At Tally...... Hope So........

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report guys-headin down to pomme tonite for a week. I will Probably end up on truman most of next week. Shoot I may even sneak down to loz and try to steal a few. I see they are calling for rain everyday next week.........oh well!!!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think the forecast percentages are only thirty or forty percent, though...You gotta gamble!!! :-)