Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: LOZ bound!

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOZ bound!

Finally ! Headed down to LOZ for an annual guy's weekend. One of those things where I'm at least 8 or so years older than the next oldest guy, and we spend the weekend playing golf, fishing, poker, and beveraging. I already told the crew they'll only see me on the tee box Thursday afternoon... after that I'm growing roots in my boat. The only time I've been able to get out was for a trial spring run for an hour on the river about a month ago.

Look for the black dual-console skeeter with the 150 Yammy (sporting my Crappie.com sticker on the back!) and say hi ! I'll toss you a beverage if I've got any onboard and probably a fish story to boot. :D

Staying at a guy's house up the arm from Hurricane deck - near Laurie. Hopefully the water isn't too muddy up there.

C-ya on the water.
    Teach your kids to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt for your kids !!

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to you and have a great time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it would be hard to golf right now with the action going on below the surface, but I'm sure you'll survive. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Tough isn't it - golf, beverage, fish, beverage, food, beverage.... Have fun!
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

You would be better off to fish Thurs. and Fri. and golf on the weekend. The boat traffic is going to be bad this weekend.
    Mike