Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring 2009 Mississippi meeting about Bigfoot

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spring 2009 Mississippi meeting about Bigfoot

Bigfoot in Mississippi {Meetings} | Spring/Fall Meetings
    The location will be kept secret this time until you commit to coming. Reason is that with several people camping this time, I don;t want just everyone knowing where we're at. There are to many people that have nothing better to do than to come harass others, that's the reason for keeping it secret. My wife and I will get there Friday morning and stay til Sunday morning. The actual meeting will be held around noon at this location and I'll bel providing the food for that one meal, a Fish fry!!! Anyways, check out the blog and If you're sure you're coming, let me know. I know alot of people don't believe but there are ALOT that have had encounters with these creatures. The lacation is in Southwest mississippi at a site that has had encounters in the general area so we will be out and about doing some research. If you're interested in coming, email me at [email protected] for details. Check out the web site above as well. Thanks
    Don McDonald
    GCBRO Main Page (the organization I'm with)
    proud member of "Team Cup"

Post Thanks / Like

LOL!!! That's funny.:D
    Fishin' fills the time until College football season

Post Thanks / Like

Default Some may think it is funny BUT

Some, like myself believe. Most believe in these creatures than you'd ever think.

Post Thanks / Like

Keep us posted on what you find.

fishing buddy is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Dondon you so crazy :D My 12 year old loves the web site. He is a true believer of creatures like that.

www.slabcrappieguides.com
    Hi Tek Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Baits

Post Thanks / Like

Default LOL, Glad he believes

It's pretty much like this, if you haven't had an encounter, you don;t believe. I being this up in groups of people and yeh, I get laughed at but here's the kicker. atleast 1 of those guys that were laughing at me call me later on and say, "Man, you're serious about this? Here's what happened to me. First time I posted this on the Game and fish site, I had 8 people email me with encounters to include a game warden who had seen an entire family of these things. People don;t want to be ridiculed and I understand that. Just takes someone like me that they can talk to, to help them out. I've hepled alot of people just by listening to them and helping them understand they're not totally crazy. Did you see the old Patterson film stuff we've been working on? Three's LOTS of posts on this. We know it's not a man in a suit, thats been proven. Muscle movement, it's lips moving and then when it's GETS SHOT and GOES DOWN in some of the video we have that 99.9% of the world has never seen, it's eye opening. We have a hunter ibehind a tree, a muzzle flash, then we see an exit would in the creatures back and then it going down on one knee just as the film ends. We've gotten first generation video and no one has ever seen the first gen before. Not to mention that we have a tracking dog in a harness, a bloody hide, a bare leg from a skinned animal that appears almost human. NO one knows all this

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonDon View Post
    ...when it's GETS SHOT and GOES DOWN in some of the video we have that 99.9% of the world has never seen, it's eye opening. We have a hunter ibehind a tree, a muzzle flash, then we see an exit would in the creatures back and then it going down on one knee just as the film ends.

Are you saying the creature in the Patterson film was shot by a hunter? And this has never been shown before? Patterson and Gimlin never said anything about that.

We've gotten first generation video and no one has ever seen the first gen before. Not to mention that we have a tracking dog in a harness, a bloody hide, a bare leg from a skinned animal that appears almost human. NO one knows all this

Why not? That would pretty much prove it. This sounds very suspicious, very similar to last year's story of the north Georgia sheriff who claimed to have an entire Bigfoot body on ice. He had a gorilla suit on ice, but that's all.

Post Thanks / Like

Default There were ALOT more people there than just Roger and Bob

try john Green, Bob titmus, then you jhave the guy with the trained tracking dog from Canada and possibly a couple more. We've got a copy of another film and pictures that were taken just prior to Roger and bob getting there. there's ALOT more to the story that most know of. Check out all our posts at our website GCBRO Main Page If you go and look with an open mind, you'll understand whre I'm coming from. The old film was edited ALOT, we've found splices in the film to cut certain things out as well. What everyone has seen was 3rd and 4th generation video that had been edited so no one could ever see what really transpired.

Post Thanks / Like

There were ALOT more people there than just Roger and Bob ... try john Green, Bob titmus,

I've read a lot about Bigfoot and never heard anything like this. When you say "a lot more people", what were they doing there? Was it a convention? Bluff Creek is pretty remote. You're saying there were TWO film crews in that area on the same day, and both caught Bigfoot on film, and one group shot the thing and got THAT on film? And that film has never been made public? And the body was never shown to scientists?

try john Green, Bob titmus,

I did a quick Google search for "bob titmus". The first two articles that turned up said nothing about him being at Bluff Creek the same day as Patterson and Gimlin. In fact, both articles said he showed up a week or so later to look for tracks.

Check out all our posts at our website GCBRO Main Page
    There are fifty pages of posts there! Can't you just link to one or two threads?

Post Thanks / Like

Default thats what the TELL everyone anyways

He was there, we have the pictures. We've got pictures of john Green with a camera on his shoulder, Blood all over someone's hands that the tracking dog tries to lick off. They said that the only way to get equipment in therre was to fly it in. HUMMMM, We've got a picture of logs sacked up, a red pickup truck and tracks from a trackhoe ON SITE. Someones been fibbing all these years. Think what the deal is that they looked so human and they were scared that someone would turn them in for murder if it got out. Lots of reading on our site about everything. Artistfirst.com also has something called Bigfoot central and it's a interent show with a good friend from benton, MS doing it. HE talks about all this stuff as well on his show. They have all his shows in the archive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast