Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good new from LOZ-Niangua arm

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good new from LOZ-Niangua arm

Just got off the phone with a friend who got down to the lake yesterday, at about dusk. Fished for about an hour and a half, and caught 17. All were nice, and kept his limit. Got up this mornig, and caught his limit in less than an hour. All were close to shore, and had bloddy tails. He ran into the Conservation agent in town who told him they are getting ready to spawn in the next few days!!!!:D He caught them all on jigs/black/chartruess. about the 1 mile marker. Be down there Friday morning, and can't wait. May call in sick on Thursday, to get a jump on thiings! Would that be wrong of me? My son said it was fine with him!! "God, please let the next few days be nice." I kind of wish he hadn't called me now. May be experiancing a real case of "HOOKY!" Add more as the info comes in............
    Hook em up, then cook them up! Thats how we like it!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Love the report and you're username........welcome and keep the reports comin,ps the next few days would be an awesome time to play hookie go for it.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the mo/cdc site,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I like your idea for thursday....

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report. I'll be heading down this weekend as well. The combination of good weather, time of year (spawn) coupled with the CCC tourney at the Gravois ramp, sounds like there will be LOTS of boats out there. Hopefully we all will be doin' the three "C's"...catchin', cleanin' and cookin'!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Leaving at noon tomorrow with a couple buddies. Hopefully they're doing that well up in the Gravois, as well.

Thanks for the report!
    - LOZcrappie (Scott)

I would not exchange my leisure hours for all the wealth in the world. --Comte de Mirabeau (1749-1791)