Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I bought a Garmin

Post Thanks / Like

Default I bought a Garmin

760 gps for me truck. Well I got lost comig home from Pickwick last weekend messing around with that billbob feller and jwhite. I got rained on and lost in the same day...sheeet ain't what i call having a large time.

Anyway this system has bluetooth capibilities. Anyone use a gps for hands free talking? I sure would like to know. There was a gillizion reviews on the thing...half and half....I was wondering about the quality of hearing people talk through it.

Man I sure do have a picture some of you guys need to see.....:D

Post Thanks / Like

I got 30 days of Onstar guidance with the new truck. Thing is, I never get lost. See what golf does to your brain?
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

Why can't a brother get some respect. I gots some game...sometimes....:D

How are you liking that new truck? I bet you are cruising the streets trying to pick up women. Be careful though, you might have an experience like I did a couple of weeks ago.

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

tell us about it pox
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

pervert

Quote Originally Posted by billbob View Post
    tell us about it pox

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, for those of you that might be interested,and the yankee pervert. This unit is a bad son of a gun. It has a FM transmitter you can use to run your phone calls through the speakers of your truck. If you leave the unit on and don't disable bluetooth and you are in close proximity...say in the house...with your cell phone,you will have to go outside to answer the phone. I guess power off when ever you leave the truck.

Being able to use it as a cell phone is great.

Post Thanks / Like

Make sure to check out the Garmin site for down loadable voices and vehicles. They call it the garmin garage.
    John 21:3
    Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.

And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.

For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

to fancy for me i couldnt use it??
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by fishingpox View Post
    Ok, for those of you that might be interested,and the yankee pervert. This unit is a bad son of a gun. It has a FM transmitter you can use to run your phone calls through the speakers of your truck. If you leave the unit on and don't disable bluetooth and you are in close proximity...say in the house...with your cell phone,you will have to go outside to answer the phone. I guess power off when ever you leave the truck.

Being able to use it as a cell phone is great.
    Got all that built in with the truck radio. Also got directions from OnStar that I'll most likely never use since I don't play golf anymore. You get you one of those voice directed GPS units? I know how much you like Antonio Banderas.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Post Thanks / Like

No 08 models does not come with SYNC. This truck had 3800 miles on it when I bought it. I'm not like you making the big bucks. Yes on voice ativated. Antonio is a handsome guy,but can't act worth a sheeeeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Reaper View Post
    Got all that built in with the truck radio. Also got directions from OnStar that I'll most likely never use since I don't play golf anymore. You get you one of those voice directed GPS units? I know how much you like Antonio Banderas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast