Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need new printer

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need new printer

I'm in the market for a new AIO printer. My Dell is sick and besides I'm tired of paying their outrageous price for ink. What do you use?
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

I have the HP photosmart 7960, which takes three cartridges. I take the empties to Walgreens and they refill them for a few bucks. One they cannot fill. Prints pretty good pictures, and prints text fast enough for me. I have had this unit for about three years now and zero problems

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bill I just got one of those Kodak printers they've been advertising on TV. It uses a lot less ink. The unit can scan also and the more costly one has a scan that can help get rid scratches and mark on old photos. Also you can put more than one picture on the scan at one time and it will separate them into individual files. Check them out.

"gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a HP pcs 1315xi all in one that I have had for a few years and am very happy with it.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree HP makes good printers. My other one is a HP I've had for years with no problems. I guess I just answered my own question but just trying to get a feel of whats out there now.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va