Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: "New Crappie Stuff"

Post Thanks / Like

Default "New Crappie Stuff"

Hi All!
    First of all, Ed nice board! I appreciate the hard work you put into this website! Second, Crappiepappy, the Spring Fling box of goodies goes out tomorrow! Our new line of Jon Q Wright t-shirts has finally arrived! They are really COOL!
    Also, for those of you asking about Richard Williams 7 1/2 foot crappie poles, I will have them added to the website by week end. They are EVERY bit as nice as the 10 footers with a cork handle. I'm still working on his new crappie reels. Haven't been around much lately, I can't seem to pass up those crappie fishing trips! But.... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Jeannie

CrappieStuff.com

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hey Jeannie ...

Thanks a boatload !! I know the contestants will appreciate every single item you send. I was down there this past weekend - and while talking to Don and Jackie York of Eden, the subject came up about your site and products. Everyone's waiting to see what goodies you are sending this time :D ... much anticipated and much appreciated !!
    The only thing that would top it off, is if you got to come and fish the tourney with us !! Take care and keep the boys on the straight and narrow ............ luck2ya ............cp

Post Thanks / Like

Good news

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie
    Hi All!
    First of all, Ed nice board! I appreciate the hard work you put into this website! Second, Crappiepappy, the Spring Fling box of goodies goes out tomorrow! Our new line of Jon Q Wright t-shirts has finally arrived! They are really COOL!
    Also, for those of you asking about Richard Williams 7 1/2 foot crappie poles, I will have them added to the website by week end. They are EVERY bit as nice as the 10 footers with a cork handle. I'm still working on his new crappie reels. Haven't been around much lately, I can't seem to pass up those crappie fishing trips! But.... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Jeannie

CrappieStuff.com
    Regards,

Moose1am