PDA

View Full Version : "New Crappie Stuff"

Jeannie
04-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Hi All!
First of all, Ed nice board! I appreciate the hard work you put into this website! Second, Crappiepappy, the Spring Fling box of goodies goes out tomorrow! Our new line of Jon Q Wright t-shirts has finally arrived! They are really COOL!
Also, for those of you asking about Richard Williams 7 1/2 foot crappie poles, I will have them added to the website by week end. They are EVERY bit as nice as the 10 footers with a cork handle. I'm still working on his new crappie reels. Haven't been around much lately, I can't seem to pass up those crappie fishing trips! But.... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Jeannie

CrappieStuff.com (http://www.crappiestuff.com)

CrappiePappy
04-21-2004, 07:18 AM
Thanks a boatload !! I know the contestants will appreciate every single item you send. I was down there this past weekend - and while talking to Don and Jackie York of Eden, the subject came up about your site and products. Everyone's waiting to see what goodies you are sending this time :D ... much anticipated and much appreciated !!
The only thing that would top it off, is if you got to come and fish the tourney with us ;) !! Take care and keep the boys on the straight and narrow ............ luck2ya ............cp

Moose1am
04-21-2004, 03:01 PM
Good news

Hi All!
First of all, Ed nice board! I appreciate the hard work you put into this website! Second, Crappiepappy, the Spring Fling box of goodies goes out tomorrow! Our new line of Jon Q Wright t-shirts has finally arrived! They are really COOL!
Also, for those of you asking about Richard Williams 7 1/2 foot crappie poles, I will have them added to the website by week end. They are EVERY bit as nice as the 10 footers with a cork handle. I'm still working on his new crappie reels. Haven't been around much lately, I can't seem to pass up those crappie fishing trips! But.... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Jeannie

CrappieStuff.com (http://www.crappiestuff.com)