Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Redfish in Gulf Shores

Post Thanks / Like

Default Redfish in Gulf Shores

I will be going to Gulf Shores in June and I am taking my boat down there to fish the backwaters for trout, redfish, flounder etc. can anyone give me any tips as this will be my first time taking my own boat down there. I fish off shore a few times every year but this is new to me. Where do i go, how do i get there, and when should i go. My boat is only a 17.5 ft alumacraft with a 90 yamaha so.........

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have a map of the area waters? I might be able to help you our with some info. I have taken a 16ft crappie boat with a 115 hp to that area from Ky for about 4 years on vacation. You are going to have a blast! If you have a map I can tell you some good areas to go. I am going to be out town till tommorrow night and will not be looking at the computer.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Great

crappiecrazy i dont have a map yet but I will go get one Tonight. I would really appriciate any info you can give me. You can PM me from 8-5 Mon - Fri or send me an email whenever. I know the area (dry land) pretty good so that might make it easier. Thanks again for your response and I look forward to hearing from you.