Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: smithville 4-20

Post Thanks / Like

Default smithville 4-20

on the water at 700 had water temp 50 at little platte went up camp branch water stained and temp 53 i had 1 short and a 4 lbs walley went to the back of a couple of coves and the water temp was only 54and nothing went to camp branch marina to fish around the docks around 9 water was 49 and nothing there talked to a few old guys on the docks and they had nothing but shorts and they were still right on the bottom in 20 to 25 ft so went to sail boat cove water was 53 and fish the docks and had 3 keepers 10 inchers and 20 shorts on the way out i found a new brush pile that was in 28 to 31 ft and it lite up my graph so i jiged it for about 20 min till the wind picked up and and blew me off of it so i got 7 keepers and all were around 14 and 5 of them were females ans they were FULLL of eggs so all in all beside the wind it was nice to get back out on the water

Post Thanks / Like

Good report Champ. Stay after them.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

WTG, Champ. Thanks for the good report.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report, Champ. Glad you got after 'em. Seems like it might be a bit before they start getting to the banks, but we got a string of warm, sunny days ahead...maybe that will boost things.

Nice 'eye!

Post Thanks / Like

Great report!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Champ, stay on them!
    DID YOU SEE THAT IT HAD TA BE A STATE RECORD!!!