Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: It happened again another bucket full.

Post Thanks / Like

Default It happened again another bucket full.

I'm still having a time posting pictures of my catches. I guess you'll have to take my word. This morning it was slow. Outside temperature 80 degrees. About 12:30pm. they started. 2 hours later my bucket was full. Black and chartruse and pepper chartruse crappie tubes. Had a blast. Going out again tomorrow. I'm using my 11ft ultralite and vertical fishing with a slip bobber off shore. The depth I'm fishing is six foot. Going out again wednesday with my boat. will post results both days.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Ken ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jones View Post
    I'm still having a time posting pictures of my catches. I guess you'll have to take my word. This morning it was slow. Outside temperature 80 degrees. About 12:30pm. they started. 2 hours later my bucket was full. Black and chartruse and pepper chartruse crappie tubes. Had a blast. Going out again tomorrow. I'm using my 11ft ultralite and vertical fishing with a slip bobber off shore. The depth I'm fishing is six foot. Going out again wednesday with my boat. will post results both days.
    ... send all your pics to your Photobucket account ... upload size "Large 640x480" ... then copy/paste the IMG Code address line from under the picture. No reason for it not to work.

Just don't seperate your Photobucket pics into different "albums" ... leave them all together in one.

let me know if you still have problems

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Good job out there, go get them.

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Ken, to bad you can't figure out the photobucket thing. Maybe if you start over and open a new account and don't make any changes to any of the settings. Those were some nice pictures you sent me the link to. Too bad you can't get them up here on the board. It was nice talking to you the other night. Keep trying my friend, sooner or later you'll get it.

"gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

Those were some nice pictures you sent me the link to.
    Probably someone might do that for him. (Hint, hint.)

Post Thanks / Like

Trying hard but there seems to be a problem that we haven't worked out yet.

"gene"

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Ken, I might have figured something out. Voila!

Kens crappie light and some of the assorted types of fish he catches.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Gene. Crappiepappy made some sugestions and I am going to try it out. I'll get back to you later Ken. The two boys are my sons. The sturgeon was caught buy a friend from Wyoming misspelled. Tried crappiepappys Idea still didn't work. I'll keep trying crapiepappy. I can tell your a great guy. thanks
    Last edited by Ken Jones; 04-25-2009 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Thanking helpers.

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice!
    "Fletch had a catch of a lifetime and he was even standing up when he caught it!:p"