Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Have you noticed?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have you noticed?

has anybody besides me noticed how the Prez was fishing Tims and catching fish I might add and more than once posted successful days on Tims but I have not heard one peep from him in weeks on the subject.lol I think he may be sandbaggin on us.lol Was just thinkin out loud.......All in fun Steve. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GoneCrappieFishing View Post
    has anybody besides me noticed how the Prez was fishing Tims and catching fish I might add and more than once posted successful days on Tims but I have not heard one peep from him in weeks on the subject.lol I think he may be sandbaggin on us.lol Was just thinkin out loud.......All in fun Steve. :D
    Why do you think I tried to change tournament locations?
    JohnW

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Tim's

Yep, I've had a few good days on Tim's but I would guess that my number of fish per trip to Tims' would be point zero something!! Haven't been there for over a week now but plan to go tomorrow, and maybe Thur. and Fri. Sounds like the water temp will be going way up by Sat. If anyone wants to go shoot me a pm.

Post Thanks / Like

I think I was right. lol Wtg Steve and Terri. Some pictures of the day attached.

Pictures by GoneCrappieFishing - Photobucket