Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J & J Fish Habitat "fish plumbing stuff".....

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default J & J Fish Habitat "fish plumbing stuff".....

I received my "fish plumbing" stuff today. Thanks John B. I will be depositing it somewhere in Big Sandy this coming weekend. I willl post a report here (on the board) after a given time. I will be honest in the report, pro or con. By the way, there were white plastic pegs about 2 inches long strewn up and down my driveway. What they for? I AIN'T read directions yet..haha
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

You Better Check The Driveway For Those Pegs, Your Gonna Need Em.

Chef

Post Thanks / Like

You are going to need those pegs Tom. That's how the pipe is held in place. John has donated a lot of his product to the TeeZur tournament. He is a great person. Just think about how much money he is spending just on postage, not counting the price of the materials for the pvc trees.
    A big thanks goes out to you John.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

I emailed John and he is sending me one too!! If it's as easy and works as good as it looks I will be ordering more. I agree, a big THANKS to John.
    Everyone has a secret talent they didn't know about until tequila.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ok

Quote Originally Posted by 1weezer
    You are going to need those pegs Tom. That's how the pipe is held in place. John has donated a lot of his product to the TeeZur tournament. He is a great person. Just think about how much money he is spending just on postage, not counting the price of the materials for the pvc trees.
    A big thanks goes out to you John.
    I rounded the pegs up. Yep, Costs as much to ship these days as it costs to buy. I really appreciate the stuff and you know I will yak about it...lol

Tom
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up jandj habitat

I recieved my sample today and can't wait to put it together.And put it to work.Looking to buy more when time permits
    jeff

Post Thanks / Like

I know the stuff I got looks great. And should hold up for years.
    Hope to catch lots of fish off it.

Pete

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

I reckon mine will be here in a day or so. I thought I had my motor fixed, but nope, still screwed up I found out earlier tonight. With the condos I have made while broke down, sitting in my yard and my Dad's yard waiting to be put out, its starting to look like it would be a good place to fish around here if we get a lot of rain. I had hoped to get them out this week and I'm still hoping I can figure out my problems and do it. Too bad I'm not still single I would have set it up in the house and had an early Christmas tree.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

one2flyfish Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lv2fish
    I recieved my sample today and can't wait to put it together.And put it to work.Looking to buy more when time permits
    got a sample from jandj couldnt believe how easy it went together it looks like its gonna work great....

Post Thanks / Like

I too appreciate the free sample. This stuff isn't cheap to ship. Thanks again J&J.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast