Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: last week at jordon

Post Thanks / Like

Smile last week at jordon

camped at crosswinds,had a blast caught so many fish that were 13 to 14 inch ,10 and 11 inch look small. enjoyed fishing outthere with slabseeker..jc,quakhead,eno,g-man,swamprat,and all you other crappie.com guys and gals. slabseeker..jc thanks again for the all fun we had watching yall best trip ever. keep over 200 all week.

Post Thanks / Like

Real nice to meet you Fishnstik...and the small fry you had with ya.Glad yall had a good time and caught what sounds like tons of fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Default a good time

Myself and the family enjoyed meeting you and yours, you picked a good week.Glad ya'll had a great time and caught a pile of them. We'llsee ya on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Really nice meeting you and the little stick. We ended up with 350 fish for the week. I am not sure if the Mrs. has gotten over the wide open fish catch. We will get together and pour some jig heads as soon I get caught up around the house. You will be glad to know we got on them Sat. evening just like we did Fri. The Mrs. did great with no panic attacks on Saturday. But now she calls herself "Lucille Ball of Jordan Lake"