Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Spider rigging seats??

wade Guest

Talking Spider rigging seats??

Does anybody use dual spider rigging seat frames in the front of their boat, the kind that allows two people to set side by side. I have a blind friend that loves to fish but he has trouble setting the hook successfully sometimes, not to mention that this would be a great assist to fishing with the kids!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Check this link

Hi Wade, and welcome to our board. This link will take you to one of my Sponsor's web sites that custom makes just what you are looking for. I out weigh my partner by over 150 lbs, and we can still sit side by side with no problems using these. Tell him Big Tim sent ya!

Lots of helpful people here. Glad to have you join us! Full baskets to ya!

http://www.gotchagear.com/page2.html

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Moose, I am pretty easy to spot. I am the guy creating all of the shade! LOL! As I used to say "I'm easy to get next to, but hard to get around" :p

We did not fish the USA circuit this year due to some poor politics within the association, and also some conflicting events which we deemed were more important to take part in. So as a result, we are not qualified for the USA Classic this year. It bothers me some, but not too much. We qualified for 4 other classics this year instead though. :D

The 2nd biggest Crappie I've ever caught in my life came from Patoka waters. I kind of feel that it might have been our best chance missed for winning a USA Classic in the next few years. Kay Sara (or however the heck ya spell it)! Opinions and complaints have already been expressed to the right parties, so we'll wait and see what next year's schedule brings for USA.

We will definitely wet some lines together one day Moose! I look forward to it!

<,"}/>{ Rippa
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids