Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inconsiderate Fishermen

Post Thanks / Like

Default Inconsiderate Fishermen

I was fishing Lake Rabon today and the bite was slow. Finally found a spot where we were catching fish and guess what happens. Another boat saw us catching fish on this bank and here they come. They jumped on the same bank not thirty feet away from us and started fishing. This is the second time this year that I have had this happen. I just don't understand why someone has jump right in your spot when there are miles of banks to fish.I guess some people have that "It's all about me" syndrome and just don't care about anyone else. People should be a little more considerate of others!!!
    To make life enjoyable, you must have crappie days.

Post Thanks / Like

dont u just love that

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default yep

Only thing worse than not catching fish is catching a case of the red a** on the water.
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 04-19-2009 at 08:05 PM.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry, Tournament fishermen do it too!!! Actually 90% of fishermen do it as they don't know how to go out and find fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    Only thing worse than not catching fish is catching a case of the red ass on the water.
    you got that right !!! It can ruin your day for sure...
    Duane

Post Thanks / Like

I had a falling out with two of my best friends last month because I wouldn't pull nose to nose with a guy pulling slab's out of a tree on lake Seminole.
    There were eight boats anchored in a circle around these submerged tree's. Only one boat was catching fish and this guy was wearing'um out.
    My buddies wanted me to push right up to within a few feet of the man. I flat refused and we went to blows about it.
    If somebody did that to me I would be slinging 2oz lead weights like an A-10 Warthog.

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a bad day when others try to take over your fishing hole. That's the reason I mostly fish at night now. Let them try it a night--
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

you are complaining about 30ft away? how do you know they don't fish the spot regularly?

there ccomes a point in your life where complaining about stupid crap like this just isn't worth it.

Post Thanks / Like

30 feet or 3 feet it does not matter. I don't care if they fish it all the time or not. If I have a spot that I fish all the time and go to it and someone else is already there I go somewhere else. I am considerate of other fisherman and leave them alone to fish that spot. What would you do if someone was on a spot that you fish all the time? Pull up on them or go somewhere else? Considerate or inconsiderate? With all of the water available to fish you don't have to fish where someone else is fishing. Come back to that spot when nobody is there but leave if someone is there. That is the considerate thing to do.
    To make life enjoyable, you must have crappie days.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm just finding it humorous to see crappie fishermen bash themselves for a change instead of bass fisherman. I had had this happen to me many times- its called the "bent rod pattern", and happens alot in crappie fishing because many people have the "there's more than enough to go around" attitude plus the attitude of "I spent money for this trip, and I'm not going home empty handed without any meat. Many bass fishermen just fish for the experience and to just "solve the puzzle". Catching a tournament limit is a major accomplishment.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast