Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton Report????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Report????

OK Guys, I fished Stockton a week and a half ago and didn't catch a keeper. One short and three short green carp after a most of the day fishing. I know there's alot of us that fish Stockton, but I haven't seen a report for several weeks.

Either you Guys are tearing them up or just aren't fishing. Trust me, I know better than the just not fishing.

We need an accurate report Guys. Stockton has to be real close, I know that the weather hasn't been good and the water was muddy when I was there. Water temp. was 48 am to 56 pm a week and a half ago and we've had some very cool night since.

Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had one for you but I fall into the have not been fishing group.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Ship, I'm another one of the have not been fishing on Stockton recently. I know JR the guide on Stockton cancelled all of his guide trips last week through this weekend. I guess he had been unable to catch anything and was not going to charge people to take them out fishing when he was not able to put them on anything. I myself and hoping to hear something good out of Stockton real soon. If I hear anything I will let you know.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

sorry ship missed your call this am out looking for mushrooms. I havent fished stockton since I got accused of pushing in on someone, and probably wont fish it for some time. I am fishing T.R.L. for now, going to restablish my old fishing grounds, I can help on the ROCK but not on the flat lake, Darrell and I are headed to white river tomorrow,and kansas tues/wed. want to go give a holler I am home and will be the rest of the day

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry ship can't help you out. Haven't been and got no reports.

Post Thanks / Like

looks like crappie may be shallow in the creeks.

OzarkAnglers.Com Forum > A Day Late And A Dollar Short

Post Thanks / Like

Ship, I just spent $1,178.00 at the dentist this morning.

And for that I got that he went to Mutton Creek on Saturday morning before the rain hit and caught all the keeper crappie he wanted on a black and chartruse jig in about 2 to 3 foot of water off the bank. Said it was the best he has done on Stockton in a long time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

I Called My Buddy That Live On Stockton And Told Him About The Dentist And Mutton Creek. He Almost Dropped The Phone. Nothing Has Been Comming Out Of Stockton For A Couple Of Weeks. Spring Has Sprung.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    Ship, I just spent $1,178.00 at the dentist this morning.

And for that I got that he went to Mutton Creek on Saturday morning before the rain hit and caught all the keeper crappie he wanted on a black and chartruse jig in about 2 to 3 foot of water off the bank. Said it was the best he has done on Stockton in a long time.
    I'm going to try to go on Wed. and launch out of H hwy. I'll fish Mutton Creek first. That was a kinda expensive fishing report, hope your mouth feels better.

Thanks, Ship