Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eastfork 4 -16

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eastfork 4 -16

went to the lake to drive some new stakebeds and found it to be up at least 5 foot over summer pool. did manage to plant two brush piles that should be great come summertime.we fished for 4 hours and ended up with 42 fish.6 came shallow and the rest were caught on stakebeds casting a weedless jig 10 foot deep. maybe 10 were keepers.should get better if it finally stops raining and the sun stays out for a few days in a row.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing your brush piles are on a flat close to a drop off, possibly on a hidden point.

I was there Easter Sunday for a while, caught a few blacks spawning, I'd say the rain and rising water put a stop to it for a while.

Doug

Post Thanks / Like

Got a few spots like that on the lake and yes the rising water messed things up but they started pulling it hard on Thursday.Damn lake is like a yo-yo.I understand it is a flood control lake but everytime it rains it floods.Never used to be like that.Hey Starvin did you fish St.Marys?

Post Thanks / Like

ok T-bone now that i have a depth finder feel free to tell me where all the stake beds and brush piles are at that you pull all them hogs out of :D

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepguyjames View Post
    ok T-bone now that i have a depth finder feel free to tell me where all the stake beds and brush piles are at that you pull all them hogs out of :D
    Don't let him tell you any different, fish the goldmine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Osker View Post
    Don't let him tell you any different, fish the goldmine
    yea he seems to have the goldmine figured out real well......maybe i need to start practicing back there a little:p

Post Thanks / Like

Default St. Marys

T-Bone

I didn't fish it, I plan on fishing the Buckeye and Indian tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

hey jeepguyjames all my spots are community holes now after that low water this winter.Oh well at least i picked up a few of Starvins and the Fatkids spots.Starvin i checked on the Buckeye website but no info as of Sunday.Everybody better get time on the water at Eastfork and figure them out...Think deep and GOLD!!!

Post Thanks / Like

:D...next time i go im gonna have the depth finder, i know where im gonna try...

Post Thanks / Like

deep and GOLD!!! Yeah, that's it. Did anyone at all on here fish St.Mary's? I had planned to and couldn't get out of some prior obligations. Glad I didn't pay ahead. At least it looks like they had some decent weather to fish. See you guys Sunday, or sooner if ya get out to prefish. 80s Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Oughta bring out the fish and the pleasure boaters. Bring your patience this week. Gonna need it for getting off the lake in the crowds of first time boaters with their wives and kids who can't drive the boat so they tie up in the middle of the damn ramp...........Oh I can't wait!!!!
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast