Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need your input please

Post Thanks / Like

Default I need your input please

Well I know this is way off topic of Crappie fishing but I need your input guys. As several of you know my father passed away several years ago. Well my mom is kind of hurting recently with the way the market has been going and has lost a lot of money. This is not a sob story I'm just looking for some input on this tractor. I recently bought a Kubota Zero Turn Mower for her to use at her place so I'm going to sell this tractor that she has been using to mow. It is a Kubota B8200HST-E two wheel drive tractor with a 60" belly mower. It's a 19 horse diesel with Hydrostatic Transmission. I believe it is about a 1981 model and is in really good shape for the year model. It says it has 684 hours but I'm thinking with the year it could possibly be 1684 hours. Of course it has the rear and front PTO and everything works great. So my question to you guys is what kind of money do you think I can get out of it for her? I brought it home today and cleaned it up and took a couple of pictures here at my place. It has always had yearly maintence done on it and everything works as it should. I'm hoping something in the price range of $3,900.00. What do you guys think? Am I anywhere close to what it is worth or what I should try to get out of it for her? Thanks for your time. Chris Wyatt
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by WantinCrappie; 04-18-2009 at 09:33 PM.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Chris I'm not a tractor person but do have a lot of friends that are. I will do some checking & let you know .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Chris I'm not a tractor person but do have a lot of friends that are. I will do some checking & let you know .
    Thanks Gary, appreciate your help.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Chris, try tractorhouse.com, and compare the year and model number with what is on there, that is pretty much market rate.

Rick

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Chris, I looked at one just like that in Jackson MO last year. They were asking $4500 I believe. Don't know what it finally sold for but it sold. I wish I was in the market for one. It looks like a good deal.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I had on just about like that got 5000.00 they resale pretty high

Post Thanks / Like

You might check with a Kubota dealer. They will need the serial number and model number.

I have a Kubota G1900 four wheel steer mower that I am getting ready to sell. I looked on e-bay and was surprised how much they are bringing.

Kubota has earned an excellent reputation for quality.

It is kind of like the critics saying people "pay too much for green paint" when referring to John Deere...but you never hear owners of "green paint" say it. Same goes for "Kubota orange" in my opinion.

I think you will find a "hobby class" tractor like this will bring a premium...good luck.
    Gadget Man

Post Thanks / Like

I have a B8200 also that is probably 4 to 5 years newer than your. I bought it used 7 or 8 years ago with 640 hours on it without a mower on it. I use it for my turkey barns. Same HP (19) and its a great tractor but mine is a 4 wheel drive. I paid $5000 for it then from a used tractor dealer. I haven't had any problems with it and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I think with the belly mower on it that you are in the right price range.

Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

Default It's on Craigslist

I appreciate you input guys. I honestly hate to sell this tractor because it has never given any problems and is a good tractor. But with that said I put it on Craigslist this morning at $4,500.00

KUBOTA B8200-HSTE TRACTOR w/ 60" KUBOTA RC60-82H BELLY MOWER, NICE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It should sell for around that price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast