Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Woods Today

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Woods Today

Met early with GoneCrappieFishin and off we went. We didn't do as good as Trashtrout, but it was a good day. We found enough fish to keep us interested and put a good meal in the live well. I had to leave about 2 and there was 11 nice keepers in the well. I'm sure GCF went to his honeyhole after I left and filled his limit, at least I hope he did. Thanx for the trip GCF, had a real good time. We'll do it again soon. Sure couldn't have asked for better weather.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I did bro, got 5 more, 1 too many, but was accident.Will post pictures in a few minutes. Gotta put these fish in bags and in the freezer first.

Post Thanks / Like

I was left doing honey-do's today. Wanted to fish but didn't get it planned right I guess. Good job guys.
    U.S. Air Force Retired

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woods today with Skeetbum

Had a great day out today and got to know Tim, aka Skeetbum. Day started out great.We caught fish in the first few throws. Bite fell off after an hour or so into the day so we made a move. Found fish in scattered places for the rest of the day.We had lots of fun today and was a real pleasure getting to know Tim. Tim left around 2:30 but I went back out. Fished a couple more hours and finished out with enough for a limit and 1 over the bonus by accident.lol. I put 5 more in the boat but had several throw backs this afternoon. Later this evening the bite came back and was pretty much on as it gets. I didnt have minnows for the last hour but was fine. Jigs worked well too. Seen ole Trashtrout on the water and his nice fishing rig today..........Second picture is Trashtrouts rig.
    Attached Images Attached Images