Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: add-a-seat

Post Thanks / Like

Default add-a-seat

whats everyones opinion on theses that own one ,and where is the cheapest place to buy one if somebody decided too,thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Don't have this one. I use the stainless "legs" that makes a seat portable. I love it in my CC. No holes and I can move from side to side. Very stable. I have fallen asleep in mine at night.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the deal, if anyone wants to write up a review about the Add-a-Seat, I can provide discount coupons for $50 or $75 to you for any add-a-seat product. PM me for details.

Just trying to help.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Check us out for the Add-A-Seat

I sell and use the Add-A-Seat. I am a fishing guide and have been for 15 years. When I first saw the Add-A-Seat I ordered one and have used it ever since. My clients love it because they can move it any way they want to. It also does not keep you out of rod lockers or storage areas because you just move them easily out of the way. You do not have to take it down while trailering because it is very secure. I loved it so much that I am now a distributor of this product. Check us out at Extreme Fishing Concepts where I have them for $185 with no shipping. They are in stock for immediate shipment. BPS sells them for $169.95 without shipping and they do not stock the item. When you add it up I think I am about 50 cents higher than BPS but you will get it about 10 days quicker.

Yadkin Guide
    Extreme Fishing Concepts

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how they would work on a non skid boat deck with no carpet?
    It's not the numbers or the size, it's the time spent on the water!

Post Thanks / Like

i love my add a seat, its easy to use , and it keeps my 7 year old right beside me while we are fishing, and still have plenty of room to fish..its a great product...

Backwaters of Grenada Lake, Yalobusha Bottom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yadkin guide, What is the distance between the seat post at the widest point, and is it stable when you lean back in your seat?
    Wishin' I Was Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

I love my add-a-seat. I use it when spider rigging off the front and for pulling cranks off the back. They are very stable and well built.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM TWEENER!
    Member of Tri-State Crappie Anglers

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Measurements

The Add-A-Seat is two arms that go into your present seat pedestal hole and have their own pedestal for your seat. From the center of the pedestal hole to the center of the arm's pedestal is 16 inches. Therefore if you put the seats apart as far as they would go it would be 32 inches from pedestal center to pedestal center or center of seat to center of seat. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 230 pounds and I feel very secure in them. I can lean back or whatever with a secure feeling. As far as a non-carpet floor, I don't see as it would be any problem at all. The only potential problem would be that it might want to rub the paint or finish off of bare aluminum. A little rubber on the bottom and some glue and that problem is corrected. If you have anymore questions, let's hear them. If you go with me in the morning you can see the Add-A-Seat in action.

Yadkin Guide

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I got the addaseat. Grand son likes em. He got bored fishing and pushed them foward some so he could sleep on the aft deck. I haven't tried them out myself yet. My arms ain't long enough to reach the steer wheel from the back.

Good unit. I give it an A.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast