Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lightening struck again

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lightening struck again

Had another great day. Pretty much same as yesterday but everything shut down about 1:00. Water was up to 58 when we left. Ran our spider rigs at 8-10 ft in 12 - 15 ft of water. Mostly minnows today. We tried the banks in the afternoon and grabbed a couple fillers but they are not on the banks where we were. Finished with 20 with one from a fellow fisherman. Brother - law got me again, I know how you feel Monty. We do all the work :D:D. Go get them this weekend fellas, I am headed to some farm ponds.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

Oh come on................you guys just changed clothing. :D

Nice chairs by the way. You plan on taking those back? Left the tags on them. :D

Seriously, congrats on another good day. You guys did much better than most of the rest I have been reading. Thanks for the report and pictures.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

What kinda base and upright pole is that system? Is it home made? It just looks nice and beefy, something I couldnt tear up!!!!!!!!
    "It's on like Bing Bong"!!!!!! Si Robertson

Post Thanks / Like

Great pics!!
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

Driftmaster. The chairs came from Wal-Mart the night before. Kept the tags incase they didn't work. Worked good for $15 apiece. We forgot our net and lost a couple nice ones. Caught 80% on the front 2 rods. We had 12 footers in front, think I am going to 14 fters off the front to get out further away from the trolling motor.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion

Post Thanks / Like

oh my god those chairs are a emergency room visit just waiting to happen, I hurt myself just looking at them, how in the world did you guys stay in them, ok now that I haved calmed down nice mess of fish, glad ya'll got on them, them chairs bad thing man

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like alot of fun to me! Congrats! thanks for the pics. I see your Brother-in-law got is Limit. Where is yours? Just Kidding! Ranger379V. Good luck in those ponds, they should be ready big time.