Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hey rango

Post Thanks / Like

Default hey rango

let's get together and try this drifting thing maybe next week sometime. I would like to learn how it is done for when I can't get anyone to go with me at night.

Post Thanks / Like

sure thing. let me know what day next week you can go.. cant go wed tho.. got some teams to shoot.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default ok

friday morning is the best day for me this coming week. let me know if that sounds good....cooler weather is coming.

Post Thanks / Like

im good to go friday. what time you wanna hook up? ill take the beast and well meet at allison creek ..
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Default would early in the am be good for U?

would really early in the a.m. be good for you? somewhere between daybreak and 7 a.m.? figure with this heavy rain that is supposed to be moving in tues,and wed the water should be good and muddy. daybreakish would be great for me that way i can mow my foot long grass later in the afternoon or evening when we get off the water. let me know what time you can get there in the am and i'll be there at the allison creek landing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default what do you think?

when do you think that trolling would be better? With all this rain I don't know. the only thing i have on for friday is mowing. i can do it early in the morning or late in the evening. other than that i can be there at daybreak or in the afternoon around 1 p.m. let me know when would be the best time for you. as long as i have about 2 hours of daylight to mow on friday the rest of the time can be devoted to finding them crappies.