Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What happened to the good old days

Post Thanks / Like

Default What happened to the good old days

This is how it should be.
    YouTube - Red & The Pledge
    Crappie spawning and morels popping up at the same time. What was God thinking when he made that schedule. It's pure torture every spring deciding which to do.

Post Thanks / Like

boy that brings back memories, I saw that show when I was young. Red was my favorite comedian always will be. Always ended his show with "good night and God bless"
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

Post Thanks / Like

Most excellent

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Do they even let the kids say the Pledge of Alligence now days? Or is it not politically acceptable now.
    Crappie spawning and morels popping up at the same time. What was God thinking when he made that schedule. It's pure torture every spring deciding which to do.

PawPaw Gene is offline Crappie.com 2012 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Red was always my favorite. Doesn't this put a lump in your throat and a tear in your eye.

"gene"
    "G" Gone but not forgotten!!

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter got a new I phone for her birthday. She was showing me some 'comedy' that I thought was just plain strange. I noticed that she had a YouTube button on that gadget and I grabbed it from her and said, "Let me show you some real comedy." I brought up YouTube and searched on Red Skelton. Finally settling in on a clip, I punched the "play" button and gave the unit back to Ashlea.

It wasn't even a minute til I heard her--my 20-year-old--laughing out loud. "This is soooo funny," she said. "Yup, and yet so sad that we can't get stuff like that on the tube anymore."

aj