Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: swap catch report

Post Thanks / Like

Default swap catch report

i think it was swap 4 but i cant remember and i don't have the toe tag any more. I have spent all morning looking for a picture of the jigs and for some reason i cant find swap 4's pics.

However, the good part of this is that who ever tied the orange green orange. you are da man.

not only have i dropped the lake level with this jig i have caught some the biggest tastiest looking white perch in my life. the jig is amazing i have tried to duplicate it and they wont touch the jig. but i put this swap jig back on and they just inhale it not sure how much cocaine he puts in his paint but they love it.

Thank you very much for tying such great jigs and also being able to share between us all. PEACE.

Post Thanks / Like

here's the link to jig swap #4.... in the first post of the thread is a picture of all the jigs.... was it one of those?

http://www.crappie.com/crappie/jig-t...-swap-4-a.html

Post Thanks / Like

I posted one a month or 2 ago I'll find it for you!
    STICK-A-FORK-IN-ME-IM-DUMBER !
    www.CrazyAnglerTackle.com

Jiggin_Joe is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

There was a couple of people that did a orange green orange if it had a sickle hook it was fishing buddy who is hosting this swap if not could of been mine.

JJ
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/jokerpoker/logo.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

It was proably your's Joe I did killer on it one day ,but there's day I've smoked them on Buddy's also May the 1st I'll be turning in the tally since I got those jig's ya'll better hold the bottom of your chin so it don't hit you in the belly!
    STICK-A-FORK-IN-ME-IM-DUMBER !
    www.CrazyAnglerTackle.com

Post Thanks / Like

its jiggin joes that is a killer jig. i am still wondering what the hair on the tail is made of joe. if you dont mind telling i would love to duplicate this jig i think that hair is a key factor.

Jiggin_Joe is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

can someone help me here i think it was marabou if not it is kiptail(calf tail)

JJ

ok it is strung marabou and glad it is working so well for you. I have a customer that swears by that jig.
    Last edited by Jiggin_Joe; 04-20-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

actually it is neither in my opinion i know for a fact it is not kip-tail. its soft and smooth. Might be marabou the tail is killer though man. you did a fine job. as always.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Saline Lake Jigs View Post
    actually it is neither in my opinion i know for a fact it is not kip-tail. its soft and smooth. Might be marabou the tail is killer though man. you did a fine job. as always.
    Rabbit?

UG

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure its marabou bought from cabelas. I do have rabbit strips but never use it and doubt i would for a swap. the ones i make are usally marabou when i use chenille.

Joe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast