PDA

View Full Version : Thanks and more

PawPaw "gene"
04-15-2009, 03:15 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone that took the time to read the stories in the contest and then vote for one of them. I am ever grateful and surprised that I actually won the fishfinder, for I needed one. Heartfelt thanks to Ed and his great site, to HB for the fishfinder, and most of all to you who voted for my story. It was a close race and the other stories were just as great. God bless and thanks again.

:D:D:cool:cool::):):);):D:D:D and that ain't no bull.
"gene"

Mean Green 2
04-15-2009, 04:21 PM
Congratulations. Take good care of it and good luck.

Nick

CrappiePappy
04-15-2009, 04:53 PM
... hope you enjoy the depthfinder, and that it helps increase your catch ;)

... cp :cool:

gabowman
04-15-2009, 05:13 PM
They were all good stories. Congrats on the winning one PawPaw. I hope you enjoy the fish finder.:)

poppop
04-15-2009, 05:58 PM
congratulations...very nice story.

ga.crappie&breamguy
04-15-2009, 06:27 PM
congrats thier gene.

bc1448
04-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Congrats on winning and I hope you enjoy the new fish finder!
Blake

Dave Willis
04-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Congrats Paw Paw,hope you enjoy the HB and hope it puts you on a lot of fish.Now would be a good time to look up Dale and relive your youth again with a brand new fish finder.

jaxsprat
04-15-2009, 07:51 PM
Good to hear U won, was a great story and I always enjoy reading your posts as I do several others. Is it true with the new depth finder U will catch enough fish to invite ALL us crappie.com"ers down for a fish fry???:D Sure was a good contest with a lot of good tales

Fatman
04-15-2009, 09:22 PM
congrats PawPaw!!!!!

Fatman

Crappie Reaper
04-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Congrats on the win. I just can't believe I didn't get one single vote.

Here's my story.....

I want to catch Crappie.
I went fishin for Crappie.
I likea catcha Crappie.
I clean then eat Crappie.
I want to do the Crappie thing over and over.
Thank you for your time.
I hope you like my story.
Please vote for my story.
The End.

Hanr3
04-15-2009, 09:45 PM
Cngrats.

They were all great stories and well worth my time reading them. To those of you who participated, thanks for the entertainment.

Crappie_Pop
04-15-2009, 10:03 PM
Congratulations
As one of your competitors and author of "Crappies & Bees" I congratulate you on you win. Thanks for your compliments and being humble enough to recognize the rest of us in the contest.
This is the first contest I've entered and it wont be the last.
Good story and when that new locator puts you on that huge school of slab crappie, call me.
Crappie_Pop

slabbandit
04-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Congratulations on a well done article!:)

PawPaw "gene"
04-17-2009, 06:24 AM
Thanks again on the "high fives", I still can't believe I won. Crappie Pop that goes for me too, my first writing contest. Yours sure had me laughing. In my opinion I think "The Foundation" by another La. boy, K-man, was most heart touching story and would have gotten my vote. The Gift of Giving by Nick Shafer who was neck and neck with me was a close second. I personally witnessed how fishing could change directions in people's lives. Thanks for all support.

"gene"