Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where oh where

Post Thanks / Like

Default where oh where

Is The Root Beer Candy Man

Post Thanks / Like

After the MESS he made.....Probably in the DOG HOUSE!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know but this root beer candy sure is good! Never tried any of Beagle's though. Where are you two fishing this Saturday? If the weather will stay nice I will be at Stockton.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    I don't know but this root beer candy sure is good! Never tried any of Beagle's though. Where are you two fishing this Saturday? If the weather will stay nice I will be at Stockton.
    Tom, buddy of mine is going to Stockton tomorrow afternoon. Will let you know how he does.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    Tom, buddy of mine is going to Stockton tomorrow afternoon. Will let you know how he does.
    Chris,

That would be great! Are you fishing Saturday and if so where at?

Post Thanks / Like

I will have you know I made no mess. and the candy is good, I made cinnimon,loquorish,root beer,and butterscotch, gonna make sassafrass,cherry,butterrum. mmmmmgood,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Chris,

That would be great! Are you fishing Saturday and if so where at?
    Don't know at this point what my plans for Saturday are going to be. I would sure like to go fishing but my daughter has really been missing me so I might need to spend a day with her. Don't know what the weather is going to do either at this point. I will also wait to see what Sam does up at Stockton tomorrow. We sure had a good time down on Bull Shoals last weekend also so that might be an option. I will let you know when I decide something.

Oh by the way, I think Sam is going put in at Crabtree tomorrow and fish that end of the lake. We will see how he does.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Polebender I'm going to Stockton for a week starting Friday morning. Will be in Rourk West site 25 Cell phone service isnt to good around there. I usually get a hold of Kitpapermouth and let him know how I do. Maybe he can post some thing Friday night for me. I'll be in the Sons Creek area to start.

Post Thanks / Like

Jury Is Still Out On Where I Will Be Putting In. Highpoint Or Crabtree. Spider Rigs Are Ready And Waiting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HOOKEDONFISHIN' View Post
    Jury Is Still Out On Where I Will Be Putting In. Highpoint Or Crabtree. Spider Rigs Are Ready And Waiting.
    Go gettem tomorrow Sam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast