Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free PVC Attractor

Post Thanks / Like

Post Free PVC Attractor

I read on this forum the other night that someone said they heard that J&J Habitat was offering free samples of their PVC fish attractors for a limited time.

I was a little skeptical but I still contacted J&J Habitat. They not only sent me a $30 PVC attractor but they even asked what type of fish and what depth range I planned to put it in.

Today I recieved the "crappie tree". Easy, quick assembly and excellent instructions. Assembled it makes a pretty good size attractor.

Thanks J&J

CATCH A BIG-UN
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter and I sank several of those last saturday. They are very easy to put together and they sink real good. Can't wait to fish on them.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Richard do you catch alot of fish off of plastic? I have sank alot in the last few weeks and so far havent caught much out of it it is in crappie territory for sure I am wondering how long till they use it

Post Thanks / Like

I also received mine yesterday.
    Looks good, And very easy to put together.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Any time you put plactic in the water, it needs to be when the water is warm. That will give it time to build up some growth on it before the water cools off. Then the fish will gather around it. I have put plactic in the water in the winter time and not caught fish on them the next spring. But that was only because they will not get much growth on them in the cold water. I have caught a lot of fish off plastic this year that I put in the lake last year. Even though it takes a little longer for fish to come to the plastic stuff, it is well worth the wait. They will last for ever.
    Hope this helps.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Wardy Guest

I got confirmation that mine is on it's way. I have also put in alot of plastic this year in hopes that by spring... fish on!!! It is tough to find without GPS.
    Our surface temp is is the 90's with a ton of algae bloom and tiny shad... Lord I pray this stuff works!!! LOL

Wardy

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie tree

i was wondering how you all got in touch with themas i am wanting one of my own did yall get in touch via e mail or telephone
    any response would be great
    :p keep it wet
    take a kid fishing
    born to fish
    forced to work :p

Wardy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dsacalaitman
    i was wondering how you all got in touch with themas i am wanting one of my own did yall get in touch via e mail or telephone
    any response would be great
    GO TO WEB SITE..jANDjFISHHABITAT.COM OR PM CHEF ON THIS BOARD

Post Thanks / Like

Default Free PVC Attractor

Wardy - How long did it take you to get confirmation after you e-mailed them? Did they reply back by e-mail?
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Wardy, I tried typing in that website and I cant get there, it keeps saying no site found for that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast