Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Rango.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Rango.

You remember when you were talking about the trailer I use with the narrow wheel base?Well it flipped over on me today.Luckily I was going really slow and didn't do any permanent damage(just some dints and dings).The right pontoon caught it and kept it from flipping over completely.The thing is there was no reason for it to flip , no potholes or dips in the road , it just went over in a curve.I strongly urge anyone else who uses these type trailers to use as many straps as possible , that's what saved me.Otherwise it would have kept right on flipping.Hoping for better luck , now that this weeks over.Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear it didn't get as ugly as it could have (everybody's OK). Sure sounds like a real bummer for the beginning of a weekend though...........

I'll have a talk with the fish gods and put in a good word for ya. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks big zig , maybe you could also ask that the fish actually bite tonight.It's been a miserable month on the crappie scene.I got a good feeling about tonight though , it seems like something is trying to keep me away from the lake and I just aint one to give up easy.My boat probably is starting to hate me though.Everyone have a safe weekend and good luck to all who brave the waters tonight.Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

hope it dint mess it up enought to hurt your fishing. aint gonnna be long before things gonna be happening all over..
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...