Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I'm going to be in Gatlinburg TN next week. Looking for someone to fish with.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm going to be in Gatlinburg TN next week. Looking for someone to fish with.

I posted this on the Main board also.

So, wifey's got some things already planned for next week but I'm open on Tues and Wed and would love to fish with a Crappie.com buddy if it can work out. I won't have a boat so I'd love it if me and my buddy Tom could go out with someone. Hopefully very near Gatlinburg if possible. Also, we'd be more than happy to pay our way (or more), in fact I would insist, as I know how gas prices are rising.

We're whitewater rafting on Thursday, by the way. Should be a fun trip. I've never been to the Smokies.

So, if anyone in the area wants to fish with Crappie.com Ed and have an article written about the experience, please post or PM me. Thanks everyone.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Default You will have fun

You will love it up there. Your wife will spend all your $$ at the outlet malls. Take the crappie rod along there is great trout fishing down town Gatlinburg. Where about are you staying there are also some great eating places up there. Wish I was free then so that we could hook up and fish. But you will have fun anyway up there. I am only about 2.5 hrs from there depending on traffic.
    If in doubt, cross their eyes!!

Post Thanks / Like

By Townsend somewhere. Not exactly sure, I'm just the driver, wifey arranged everything! Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I plan to take a rod with, I'm sure I'll find somewhere to get the line wet!

I probably won't get a chance to read any more replies as I'll be off tomorrow. Thanks all.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best