Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 6lb Sufix hi-vis yellow 3,000 yard spool source found.

Post Thanks / Like

Default 6lb Sufix hi-vis yellow 3,000 yard spool source found.

The folks at FishUSA gave me the following information:

We can special order this line (actually, any Sufix line), the Sufix Elite 6 pound test, Hi-Vis Yellow (Sufix number 661-306Y). Your cost is $41.99 per 3000 yard spool. The line should be in stock within 10 to 14 days from the date of you placing an order, although it may be in stock sooner than this estimate.

You can place your order using the link below. You could also phone in your order to 800.922.1219 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EDT weekdays. Please tell our staff this product is under "Special Order Normark", as Sufix is now owned by Normark.
    Link below found here.

2010 NWR Bash Crappie Division Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tap,,Thanks for that link!!!
    I bought a small roll to try and I like it.
    mikeb
    * The best sermons are lived, not preached.*

Post Thanks / Like

i have the suffix 20lb test on alll my saltwater rigs. and you can feel every little nibble that the fish give the baite. thats a big spool and would ;ast yo a lifetime.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Tap! I found the 3000 yd. spool in a bait and tackle shop one time... He had two spools for $35/each, I bought one but I wish that I had bought both.
    Blake

Post Thanks / Like

Thats all I use. Either yellow or green. Just got 4 small spools from cabelas . Thought they also had 3000 spools on the web site.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile sufix 6lb hi vis

i bought a 3000yd spool of the regular sufix, not the elite, in high vis. It has more memory than i would like. does anyone know if the elite line has less memory??

Post Thanks / Like

i ordered a small spool of #4, #6, & #8 lb suffix hi-viz line to try. as soon as i ordered it i found the jumbo 3000 yd spools of #4 lb test on sale. i ordered 2 spools. i dont like the #4lb test as well as the #6. i have not opened the jumbo spools. i would be glad to sell someone the 2 jumbo spools(3000 yrds) for $75 shipped to you . the line is great i just like the #6 lb better and need to sell the 4 to have money to buy the 6. if anyone is interested them pm me . thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I have not tried any of the Suffix Hi-Vis yet but I hear a lot of good things about it. May have to give it a try.
    CATCH A BIG-UN