Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pineapple Slap's jigs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pineapple Slap's jigs

I got mine on Friday and tested them out at LOZ on Saturday. I was very pleased. They were sharp and the hook was thin enough that it would bend when hung and I think I only lost a couple of jigs, and some of those were because I threw it into the angle iron under docks and they wrapped around. I was also using Power Pro line in the dark green color that was 10lb strength with 2 lb diameter and let me tell you, I was very happyt with it. It casted great and was strong, that is probably why I broke off so few jigs. I think the spawn will be on in fairly soon. It may already be on in some of the shallow creeks, but I didn't go up that far, I was in coves off the Lower Osage in the 7mm area.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BuckCreekMike View Post
    I got mine on Friday and tested them out at LOZ on Saturday. I was very pleased. They were sharp and the hook was thin enough that it would bend when hung and I think I only lost a couple of jigs, and some of those were because I threw it into the angle iron under docks and they wrapped around. I was also using Power Pro line in the dark green color that was 10lb strength with 2 lb diameter and let me tell you, I was very happyt with it. It casted great and was strong, that is probably why I broke off so few jigs. I think the spawn will be on in fairly soon. It may already be on in some of the shallow creeks, but I didn't go up that far, I was in coves off the Lower Osage in the 7mm area.
    Hey BuckCreek i was just going to PM you to see how you like them???

Thanks a ton!

Also, man i love PowerPro!!!!! stuff is great

We didnt have too much luck on Saturday (36mm), caught 3 nice ones, a 12" an 11" and a 10.5"

caught a 15" bass that seemed like it weighed 4 pounds, thing was FAT!

To be honest with all of you, saturday was the first time i used our jigs too!
    Love em, and love the fact that i never have to get them from the tackle store!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Power Pro

Who Makes It??? Bps Or Cabela"s?????
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    They even have it at Wallyworld, Monty. I'm thinking both BPS and Cabela's stocks it as well.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I would assume Cabela's has it, but I know for a fact that BPS has it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by olesilverside View Post
    power pro is the brand

have no idea who makes it

it is sold at both Cablelas and Bass Pro

click this : http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...set=ISO-8859-1