spent sat and sunday fishing for the crappies and those 10-20mph ne winds were brutal!!!! I had my insulated waders,several layers of clothes and my heavy duck hunting coat, wool gloves and I was just barely warm... started out around 11am and it took about 2 hours to figure out where they were.. I was drifting like I always do and at times we were going around 2 mph...we were trying all of the normal routines and nothing... I threw on one of those 2 1/2" creme worms (the ones with a leader and 2 #10? hooks built in) about 2' above a road runner tipped with a shiner and dropped it all the way to the bottom so the rr was just ticking occasionaly and that was the ticket.. after I caught about 5 my friends started to put theirs on the bottom also and we all started to catch them....ended up with 36 keepers over 10" with 3 13" saterday.. and 34 keepers sunday with a couple 13", 14" ,and a 14 1/2" .... the biggest ones came on the creme worm and live crawlers with a #4 red aberdeen hook.... we had the best luck in 9-13' of water on the northwest corner of the lake.. This was a first for me.. I have never caught crappie dragging worms on the bottom..