Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: A personal thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default A personal thanks

I am new to crappie.com and was reffered here by my crazy uncle Drift_Wood. Although I claim Jerry BLake as my cousin and Darryl Morris as a good friend I really never spent much time on this site. Now all that will change..You see I am Lee Roy Rodgers middle son. I just got through reading Jerry's post and all the replies about my dad and just when all the crying had just about stopped you people made me well up some more...and that is a good thing...It will be a hard thing for me to do this first year but Jerry, Darryl and anyone else that wants to join me I will be up at lake Greason in the coming spring with dads boat his camper and his truck fishing his favorite honey holes...I will have a bottle of his elderberry wine, toast his memory and catch his fish...God Bless each and every one of you that knew him and even those that didnt but respected him because of his ways...He was a blessed man to have the friends he had... FISH ON AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL...
    Brian Rodgers
    Hogfaninla

HOLD YO HEAD UP MULEY

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Brian:

Good to see you on the board. I don't spend as much time on here this time of year as I do in the Winter but there are some great folks here and you'll enjoy hangin round.

There's usually some folks in the chat room in the evenings between 8:00 and 10:00 central time so pop in there sometime and check it out when you have time.

Greeson is pretty low and I heard they are going to drop it ten more feet to work on a turbine at the dam so you may want to slip up here with your Geko and mark some brushpiles while they're showing. I'll let you know when it gets all the way down.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default will do

Yeah let me know when they do that i will come up on my brand new hog....i went out and bought a suzuki 800 c-50 boulevard the other day...had to take it in when i got 600 miles on it for its first oil change and check up....took me 3 days to get 600 on it....lol....mid life crisis i guess...tell all hey

Good to see you on the board. I don't spend as much time on here this time of year as I do in the Winter but there are some great folks here and you'll enjoy hangin round.

There's usually some folks in the chat room in the evenings between 8:00 and 10:00 central time so pop in there sometime and check it out when you have time.

Greeson is pretty low and I heard they are going to drop it ten more feet to work on a turbine at the dam so you may want to slip up here with your Geko and mark some brushpiles while they're showing. I'll let you know when it gets all the way down.[/QUOTE]

HOLD YO HEAD UP MULEY

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board Brian. You should come to the TeeZur Tournament with Jerry. We will have a special prize in honor of your Dad. He caught the big fish in the first TeeZur tournament we had. Lee Roy was special.
    Have a crappie day!:D [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Brian, welcome to the board and I certainly look foward to spending next spring with ya at Lake Greeson. There's alot I could say right now, but I'll save it for then. The tradition will live on.

Fishing is really slow on Hamilton right now. Even set a few jug lines out last night and caught one flathead and four garfish. The crappie are far and few between, but are showing promise on some tops for the coming fall season.

Anytime you want to wander north into Hot Springs, you've always got a place to stay, even with that vicious snore of yours, lol.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]