Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Is Why I Moved To Tennessee!!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking This Is Why I Moved To Tennessee!!

Terri and I got to Woods around 11 this mornin, drove to Tim's first but it looked like a junk yard with all the stuff in the water. Went to the upper end and fished for a couple of hours with no luck, water looked like choc. milk! Ended up down by the dam where the water was clear and had a hayday!! Culled for the last couple hours and got home about 6. 2 were 15" to 16", 3 were 14" to 15", 13 were 13" to 14" the other 12 were 11" to 13". Used our new scale to weigh them - 36.2lbs. I used jigs and Terri used minnows. It was a day that I'll always remember!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go hawk. That's some nice fish.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

Now that is a good wife. Lets you hold HER fish in your picture. LOL Great catch.Glad our first tournament is on Tims.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by crappietime View Post
    Way to Hawk!!!!!!Did you weigh any of the single big ones?I couldnt imagine a 16" crappie...Congrats to you and Mrs Terri.
    Biggest was 15-1/2" @2.3lbs

Post Thanks / Like

Great catch Steve! I tried down the lake after the upper end turn to chocolate in the early morning but did not even get a bite. I tried the same place that we caught them last week with no luck. Was off the water at 10:30 after that "bama" guy stopped by. Looks like I should have went back after it settled down. Glad to hear that the scales worked.
    Secretary of Da Fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fishawk View Post
    Terri and I got to Woods around 11 this mornin, drove to Tim's first but it looked like a junk yard with all the stuff in the water. Went to the upper end and fished for a couple of hours with no luck, water looked like choc. milk! Ended up down by the dam where the water was clear and had a hayday!! Culled for the last couple hours and got home about 6. 2 were 15" to 16", 3 were 14" to 15", 13 were 13" to 14" the other 12 were 11" to 13". Used our new scale to weigh them - 36.2lbs. I used jigs and Terri used minnows. It was a day that I'll always remember!
    Way to go Hawk.That background in the pic looks familiar
    JohnW

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

You're right John, between the ski area and the dam. 20' to 28' in 40 to 45' of water.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catching Steve. Bet the crappie wished you would move back north. LOL Just kidding. FATBOY

Post Thanks / Like

I was over Woods just a few minutes ago on my way back from Winchester for even MORE lumber. The lake is either chocolate or green. Chocolate on the Morris Ferry side and going under the bridge, then mixes with green over the main channel and the flats.

Post Thanks / Like

Very good Hawk. I'll have to try that area out before long.
    U.S. Air Force Retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast