Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a day!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default What a day!!

A mild raid at Fall River Lake. Ole Jeff still has the 'touch' as he landed 'ONE' 16 7/8in, 2.8 lber. A LOT more story to this 'adventure' &, YES :o there are pictures. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds great. Glad he is still feeling like getting out after them. One that size should make him feel better. Is that one bigger than the one he had mounted? Sure makes me ready for a border raid.
    Last edited by Jigging15; 04-12-2009 at 09:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

WTG Jeffery, I'm proud for ya!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice. Congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

good job guys hope it gets nothing butt better and better.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Jeffie. I can assure you if I caught one that size it would be going on the wall for many more years of enjoyment. WOW. I just can't imagine.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

thanx all! chatt thank's a bunch for letting ed and my buddy pat, oh yeah, and me irritate you yesterday. what a nice day and it sure was nice to have a clear mind for a change...we fished from 9 to 4...well they did i had to take an hour and a half break, and not cuz i wanted to:o here's the story

we were fishing by the gate's pretty much along the bank's were you see lot's of people fishing from the bank. we see the man pull up, and walk down the rock's and checked everyone. then he had a boat come to shore that was fishing pretty close to us. well we knew we were next. got over there and on the way i'm looking high and low for my license. COULD NOT find it, baller said i know you got it you have been giving me crap for not getting mine yet. well after not being able to find it i told the agent he said no problem took my info and said he would run it and if no problem's then have a good day. well i could'nt believe i did'nt have it in my wallet or my bag, as i keep a copy in both alway's. well after a few minute's he hit the siren's and walked back down. BUSTED!!! they did'nt have a record of me having it. so i don't know what i was thinking but for some reason must of not went thru with it as i thought i did back in january. we had to stop and get ed's on the way but i just looked around walmart waiting on him thinking i had mine the whole time. reminded my buddy pat to stop and get his as well. i mean to tell ya, just par for the course for me lately. got a ticket, prolly gonna be $150 or more, hard to say all i could really do was laugh while the other's laughed at me, but i deserved every bit. so that's the story. on the other hand i did only catch one fish, but it was the biggest at 2.8...only 1 ounce bigger than i got on my wall so no mounting. gotta be 3 pound's plus now. total caught 18 nice one's, me 1, baller 1:p, my buddy pat 2, and chatt 14. great day spent with great friend's and some laugh's here are a couple pic's of the evidence! baller was camera shy this weekend!

pic of me and my new buddy!

pic of the slab of the day! 2 1/2 pound's

us holding chatt's fish, well almost all his

pic of our second greeter when we pulled out for the day, that's me showing off my ticket to him. baller loved taking the pic's but did'nt want to be in any.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Unbelievable.....thanks for the story!
    Nothing better than getting out on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish there Jeff glad to see your out enjoying the things you love to do but you got to improve the bunch you run around with. Just kidding.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice fish Jeff. I wouldntake a ticket for one that nice. Glad you guys had a good time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast