Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Windy-rainy-crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Default Windy-rainy-crappie

We were going to hit the salt water for some early flounder but it was another windy Sat. here on Delmarva so we switched gears & it paid off. G-duck & I went off to one of our little out of the way crappie spots & caught em good . We caught em drifting then would troll back thru em & drift again tried anchoring & casting would catch a few then they stop so we kept doing the drift & troll method, sometimes having 3 at a time on. The males were black as coal females still had roe , water was temp. 56 -6ft. deep. When the boat was getting full of water & the rain was getting thru the rain gear we left em biting, kept 35 crappie of many for a fish fry no monsters but most were fat 11" ers also got some nice size yellow perch, pickeral, bluegills & 1 bass. Gduck is going to try to post some pics we used capt. mikes idea of stringing them on a long crappie pole for the pics & broke the end off. Turned out to be a good CRAPPIE day.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I tried to upload some pictures of our crappie tear-em up and I caught but had no luck?? Anybody out there that can help me, says my files are too large for crappie. com s system. would really appreiciate any help if anyone has any suggestions. thanks ahead of time, help is always appreciated!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default finally windy rainy day crappie pictures

Well heres a picture of tear em up and I from our catch a week ago saturday, sorry it took me so long to get these on and thanks to slab for his help getting these on here. Tear em up is the hansome red headed fellow, im the big fat guy by the way. we had a great day that day and gives me alot of comfidence to just go crappie fishing on those bad days you often sit home, thats the kind of thing that keeps you young!!
    Attached Images Attached Images