Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Upper Bear Creek Lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Upper Bear Creek Lake

The Spawn Is On! It Has Just Started, Thurday Was Catching Them In 20ft Of Water , They Wasn't There So I Checked The Banks Boom! Got My Limit Of Some Nice Crappie, One Went 3.3lbs The Best I Ever Caught.
    SHUTUPANDFISH!!! SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE, NOT MY INTENTION, MUST HAVE BEEN A GATOR OR LONGHORN FAN. ROLL AGAIN TIDE. HOOAH!

Post Thanks / Like

got pics?

Post Thanks / Like

I went up there yesterday, Tuesday the 14th. Man I didn't know it was the north pole up there since its only 25 miles from my house. Damn weather people, I think they lie to me now and then. I did catch maybe 10, no 3 pounders but I sure would like to catch one like that. I may start fishing up there more, it was only the 2nd time I ever been there. All the ones I brought home were females with eggs. I caught them in 8 or 9 feet of water in tree tops fishing about 3 feet deep. The water temp is still not up much, it was 58 to 59 all over.

Post Thanks / Like

Being a weatherman is the only job that you can screw up everyday and get away withit, just come back next morning with a big smiling face and make a few stupid comments and all is good and fine. Specially when it comes to any forecast longer than 12 hours. I do in fact have respect for the guys that track and keep the public inform during inclement weather to be clear!!

Post Thanks / Like

You would think somebody that has made it almost 50 years would know to always take plenty of warm clothes, whether the dang weather man says its going to be in the upper 60's or not. Makes me wonder who the dumb person really was that day, the one freezing or the one that missed the temp by 20 degrees.